Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 pm

photo blueauraknight-2.jpg
Affiliates
 photo Ansgarbutton.jpg
Ansgar Button:

Our Affiliates:
   photo HavenButton.gif  photo ftrebirthbutton.png
Disclaimer
All of the Artwork used here is not my property and is property of the respective owners and creators. It is used only in the context to inspire people and build the theme of this forum. I own nothing. To that effect all works and characters here are the properties of their respective creators

Share | 

The Dead Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
travishogsed

Character sheet
Country Affiliation: Wanderer
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Cole had been wondering the world looking for his sister when he caught wind of something that could be a challenge, and which he left for immediately. It was down in Westphal he had heard of it being a trade town and all, and heard they needed help dealing with a zombie out break. He had fought these things before and knew how to kill them, and didn’t think it would be that big of a deal to take out a few more of them. Plus they was going to pay and he needed money as it wasn’t cheap to live here and far to many rules. He was starting to miss the days when he could just kill some demon and take their stuff as his. That was the life back then, but know he has something to live for he must find his sister so he can make sure that she stays safe from harm. 

Upon reaching the Westphal he could see that they was indeed in trouble as the town looked like hell. He could see the bodies of the men that they have not had time to burry yet and the holes in the buildings were the zombies had tried to get in. He thought to himself that this looked almost as bad as one of the great battles of the demon world. He went up to the sign that was asking for volunteers to help fight off the zombie threat. It had several lines on it and very few names. It would seem that most of the people in this world is cowards he thought to him self as he put his name on the first line. He actually kind of felt for these people. They fought to their last breath and kept fighting and when their wasn’t hardly anyone left to fight they ask for help he could get along with these people. They were honorable. 

Cole started to wait for night to kick in he had heard that, that is when they attack in force, and as he stood their he got a strange felling like someone was close by, but he didn’t know were they was but their was still quit a few people in the city left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Country Affiliation: Hammerstad
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:21 pm

s shade was looking upon westphal for the top of a old building he saw chaos destruction and mayhem this state of the city was caused by a horrible plagued hordes of zombies had flooded the city it had barely any people left just small camps of battle worn men  and medical staff the rest were either dead or fled.  As he studied his surroundings his saw a man that was looking at the sign up board he was about 4 foot 10  with long spiked hair and a really well made sword on his back. 'so he decided he would go on  to sign up as well and  aid them. As we jumping down from the roof right next to the man sign his name  to the board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Cole stepped aside as the weird man stepped up to the board and started to sign his name. he looked the guy over he was wearing a white jacket laid over his shoulders with white hair and carrying a sword. Cole looked up at the man saying “so I guess your not as big of a coward as the rest of the people in this world I guess, but just because your brave don’t mean you won’t die in this battle” has he looks the man in his eyes. Feeling the wind blow against them has cole put his hands into his pants pocket and starts to turn away from the man and walk off to the mountain were he figured that he would go ahead and take care of this before the zombies even have time to get here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

shade looked at the man and said". i am not a coward and i have died once it makes it hard to do it again" as he ghost form and walks toward him. "sound like you ready to kill these thing i am shade mind if i helped "as he  caught up to the man looking at him with dead eyes.  "i can watch your back what do you say and dont worry i dont get in the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Cole turns and looks at the guy and could actually see through him. “well that’s a neat little ability. I guess you could come in use while their killing you it will give me time to kill their leader and get out of their” cole tells him with a evil grin. As he turns back around and starts to walk off again back up the side of the mountain. “ so tell me have you even fought a zombie before and if your coming with me you better be able to keep up I don’t slow down for any one ghost or other wise” cole yells back as he walks away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:06 pm

startled  at his answer  he look up at the man and moved in behind him  and says again i am already dead  so i am not worried as he walked right behind him as a smile goes over his face as he thinks to him self i like this guys attitude hey an ass but hes collected and controlled at the same time  i wander if e is as fast as his mouth i as he kept walking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Cole ignoring the man now as they reach an entrance to a cave near the top of the mountain. Cole walks on in the cave drawing his sword, and looking around their appears to be a few zombies in the cave near the back behind them their couldn’t be more then 6 zombies in their, so cole charges at full speed at the three on the left quickly dispatching them slicing their heads offs. He turns to see how his so called companion on this was doing taking out his three.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:41 pm

shade pulls his sword as he sees the zombies and  moves to ghost forms. and easily moves through  the first zombie taking down the second and third with one shot. as he returned to his normal form flips behind the last as it turns to attack him as the only sound you hear is   slice as the sword went through his neck. and before the last ones head fell to the ground the sword was back sheathed and a sadistic and evil smile came across his face.then his eye deaden again and he went back to normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Cole watched as this new guy defeated easily defeated his three as well. “not bad maybe your not completely useless” cole said as he continued down the path in the back of the  cave. The path went down for about ten meters and cole smelled the smell of rotten flesh. It didn’t really bother him seeing how he was used to it. This smell was just about every were in the demon world as demons was always killing each other to gain power. As they got to the bottom cole looked and saw about 50 zombies and a strange blue orb in the center of the giant room it was emitting some strange power that cole hadn’t felt since he left the demon world what ever it was it wasn’t of this world. Cole readied his sword and tore his white bandana off from around his forehead. Revealing his third eye has it opened up showing that it was purple and black. 

“so how’s this sound you take the 25 on that side and ill take the 25 on this side. Then we will deal with that orb over their” cole says to darius has he charges the zombies on the right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:38 pm

as you wish as he watch as shade fell into nothingness as the darkness coiled around his body  until all you seen was to emerald green eye was left and then that was gone  about 3 second later a group of five zombies fell over and did not move again then shade flashed at break neck speed and took out another two without hesitation and that same sadistic smile covered his face again as his eye smoked with a noxious green lite  and he watched the others close in on him  and a sudden chaotic laugh that he has never done before in his entire life or death . filled his lungs as they swarm him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Cole charges and takes out the first few zombies by cutting off their head luckily they were slow enough that it would take more than three of them at once to hit him. Then out of the corner of his eye he sees darius blow up in a cloud of darkness with a crazy laugh. He didn’t understand why he did that they was only zombies their slow and weak unless they get you trapped and cole had done seen that he had enough speed to evade them. Why would he go all out wasting so much of his power like cole ponders while he cuts another zombies head off. 

Cole then realizes that the number of zombies are not decreasing every time he killed one another came up to take its place. He figured that it must be the orb that, that is what the power it was emitting is doing. It is rising the dead and keeping a certain number of them up at all times to protect it, so cole jumps into the air running on top of their heads by jumping off one onto they other till he got to were he could reach the orb and with one clean cut while jumping off of a zombies head he cuts the orb into. 

However the zombies are still trying to eat him, so he goes and cuts a few more down as he gets back up from cutting the orb. So the orb just raised them from the dead it didn’t control them cole thinks in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

as the horde closed in on him shade saw cole cut the orb into and  he kept cut through them one by one as the numbers start to Wendell he could easily count they were no more then twelve left as he  started another flurry of blows with his sword.  He felt a strong jerk  as his  his foot fly's out from underneath him and he crashes to the ground as the crawler dragged him down.  And thats when the rest of them piled on him like dogs to rotting meat but he kept slashing and fighting even know he knew if he did not get to his feet he would not make it out of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:25 am

with the orb cut into cole raises up and cuts two more zombies heads off. he spins around to see that their is only about twelve of them left, but darius feet fly into the air and with in moments he is covered in six of the twelve. cole throws his katana into the back of the head of one and then using his telekinesis he slings it around top of darius cutting the heads off of they other five, but before he could get his sword back a zombie appears next to him and landing a punch to the side of his face that sent him to the ground on one knee. cole quickly raises back up landing an upper cut to the zombie knocking it down and then using his telekinesis again he pulls his katana to him were he sticks it into the zombies head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 pm

seeing the zombies die around shade kips up to his feet and starts slashing down the other six he finishes the last one off. and turns to Cole and says "that was not fun at all  i really don't like zombies. i am glad  that s over as he dust him self off i could use a change of scenery i am going to murtil if you want we can meet up and get a drink my treat thank you again for saving my unlife" as he smile at him waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
travishogsed

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

cole watched as darius got up and invited him to meet him in mertil for drinks. although he did have other things he needed to do he figured what the hell why not a free drink is a free drink. cole ties his bandanna around his head concealing his jagan eye once more. he walks past darius making his way out of the cave and says "its possible that i might see you their i had some business their i need to take care anyways".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rave

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

he just smiles as he starts to follow Cole out of the cave when a sudden rush of pain surged through his head and. He fell to one knee as he looked up back through the cave he seen an image of a hooded man placing the orb in to the cave. then he flashed back to reality wHat he just saw shook him up bad who was that man he thought to himself as he stood up to his feet again and staggers out of the cave head in hand rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Fields   

Back to top Go down

The Dead Fields
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1