Most users ever online was 23 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 pm

photo blueauraknight-2.jpg
Affiliates
 photo Ansgarbutton.jpg
Ansgar Button:

Our Affiliates:
   photo HavenButton.gif  photo ftrebirthbutton.png
Disclaimer
All of the Artwork used here is not my property and is property of the respective owners and creators. It is used only in the context to inspire people and build the theme of this forum. I own nothing. To that effect all works and characters here are the properties of their respective creators

Share | 

The rodents welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Character sheet
Country Affiliation: Draxia
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: The rodents welcome   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm

The sky above looked dim and almost black. Light still seemed to creep its way past the clouds and into the dark lands of Draxia, however, all that Cross could tell, was that for all she knew only the black gate was getting any light. This was a good thing of course. For today she had gotten bored, and managed to find her way here. As she looked around, she managed to step back, getting her long black and silver boot out of the puddle of blood beneath her. As her eyes wondered up the stream of blood, she noticed where it came from. 

"Well aren't you bleeding quite heavily." the soul possessed elf chuckled, lifting up her armored hand and covering her mouth, not allowing the corps to glance at her smile. As she had left the gate on accident, the foolish guard attempted to stop her from entering bck into the city, and from entering back into her home. So what else was she supposed to do? how was she supposed to know that he was only human, and the slighted lash of her sword would split him in two. As she walked back over to him, she kicked him on his back. The mans eyes rolled into the back of his head as she bent down, ripping off a bit of his clothing. 

"Thank you darling, this really meas alot." she said dabbing the cloth onto his face, making it soak up the mans tears. She then smiled, looking down upon the fresh corps with the now exposed chest as she polished the blood off of her sword.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

Character sheet
Country Affiliation: Wanderer
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Urabrask let out a yawn as he watched the bloodsport from the safety of a roof. It seemed some scantily clad woman wished to enter Draxia, something the guard was not particularly enthused about. He didn't get too many words in before his body was split in twain, her sword cleaving through him like his armor were paper. At this sight, he dropped down from the roof he stood on, landing silently on his paws and approaching the corpse, sniffing around the body for any valuables. He had a pair of long whiskers that danced around the body, rifling through his possessions and taking anything worth the effort to carry it.

Urabrask paid very little mind to the woman, only acknowledging her presence enough to make sure he could see an attack if she decided to turn her blade on his own furry hide. He hummed to himself as he finished rifling through the deceased guard's possessions, finding almost nothing of worth. "How unforrrrtunate. I was hoping forrrr betterrrr loot." He grumbled, more to himself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm

A smile coiled around Crosses face as she noticed a fairy large rodent sniff through the body. "Your looking on the wrong side." she chuckled, walking over to the other half of the corps. As she reached into his pocket, a smile grew on her face. "You see, this is called a wallet." she chuckled, opening it up and realizing just how much money was in it. "I see that the Draxian guards get paid fairly well," she chuckled tossing it into the air, and slashing the wallet with her sword, ripping all of the money into pieces. All of the money struck the ground as the smile began to release her face. 

"Too bad i never had any want or very much need for money." she said watching as the light money still flew down, touching the blood of the corps. As she put her sword back, she began to walk, listening to the clicking and tapping of her feet to the ground. 

Cross stopped as she walked underneath the arc of the gate. "I forgot to ask, what the hell are you?" she chuckled, whipping her pink hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Urabrask frowned as the woman cut the wallet in half, watching the money fall in pieces. "Such a waste." He wasn't too bothered though, it's not like he had lost anything really. "Just because you don't want money, doesn't mean otherrrrs don't" he mumbled and turned to look at the woman.

"My name is Urrrrabrrrrrask Furrrry" he said, sitting on his hind legs and scratching at his neck exactly how a dog would. "I am a being crrrreated by the goddess Volvagia durrrring herrrrr rrrrrebellious perrrrriod, though I find the goddess Furrrrrria to be much morrrrrre agrrrrreeable. Who might you be, madam?" He spoke cordially, though his "r"s were dragged out and sounding like a half growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 pm

The wind picked up as she took back out her sword. "My name is of no importance, sorry. However, you can refer to me as Cross if you would like to call me anything." she chuckled, turning around and walking through the gate. "However, i'm not a fan of any of the gods. They are cruel people. Wicked tricksters really." she said, clenching a fist as she flashed back onto the cruel beings which caused her to become this in-festive being which feeds off of the souls of others,more specifically cross. 

"Which, sadly makes you an enemy." she chuckled, leaping back and slamming the blade into the ground next to the little god made toy. "So, i have a question." she chuckled, standing back up and yanking the sword into the air. "Would the gods feel remorse if i killed you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Urabrask found this woman to be getting progressively more and more annoying. "I'm yourrr enemy? You don't even know me." He pointed out while taking a defensive stamce, his long whiskers reaching back and pulling out his knife. He had no intention letting the fight carry on too long but he would at least amuse himself for now. "The rrreal question is will you feel rrremorse when anotherrr corrrpse hits the grrround?" Killing another person just for the sake of killing. He found it incredibly pointless.

Finished with words, his teeth gripped around the knife's shaft and he prepared himself for an incoming attack. He looked rather relaxed for having just had his life threatened. This was because he had already started working out an escape should be need to flee. Hopefully this girly was just all talk and had some decent loot on her, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cross

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:28 pm

"You pathetic piece of crap." she chuckled, pointing to sword his way. he drew his weapon, and that made her quite amused. "You don't scare me. Hate to break it to you, but i kill people," with that, her smile exited from her face as she turned around. "Now lets go." she told the rodent, beginning to walk out towards the gate. "We shall be going to my house, however, if you choose to keep that dagger up, i will be more then happy to get rid of it, along with your hand." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

Character sheet
Guild Affiliation:
Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Urabrask let out a low growl at her insult, lowering his front and preparing to pounce at her. She made another taunt before starting to confuse him. He waited for her to continue and decided to trust that she didn't want to fight. He tossed his knife into the air, doing a quick spin to catch it in the sheathe on his side and following after her. "Don't worrrry about me. I know how to play nice" he said, looking around to see if any guards had spotted the scene yet. He wasn't a fan of the situation he had gotten himself into, but he was confident he wasn't quite in harm's way yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rodents welcome   

Back to top Go down

The rodents welcome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPREGUH :: RPG :: Draxia :: The Black Gate-
Jump to: